A couple of downcast prison inmates work their way through the most desperate of landscapes. One of them ventures to look up towards a shining light. Is that their delivrance? He decides to go for it.
“Atraksion meant my acknowledgement of digital technique. My contribution was limited to giving artistic directions to computer operators, wherein I had to admit that their knowledge was far greater than mine will ever be.”
2001: Special Mention: UIP Competition European Film Academy – Ghent (Belgium).
2001: Special Prize of the Jury: International Film festival – Valladolid (Spain).
– Format : 35mm
– Frame: 1 x 1.66
– Sound: Optical – Stereo Dolby SR
– Length: 10′
– Original version: international – no dialogue
– Directed by: Raoul Servais
– Assistant: Rudy Turkovics
– Script: Raoul Servais
– Digital Backgrounds: Virginie Bourdin & Marc Bracquez
– Cinematography: Lou Demeyere
– Music: Lucien Goethals
– Cast: Marq Rawls, Het MimeCentrum
– Produced by: Anagram & Oeil pour Oeil (France), realized with the support of the Flemish Community
vzw FONDS RAOUL SERVAIS
c/o Hubert Frère Orbanlaan 502, 9000 GENT BELGIUM
+32 9 3719852